Comments and other Communications
If you send us any comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas and/or other communications (collectively, “Communications”) through this Website or otherwise, we will assume that you have granted to Jeffrey Sawyer World Inc the unlimited right to copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, display, post, modify, create derivative works from or otherwise use or exploit (collectively “Use”) such Communications. Jeffrey Sawyer World Inc shall have the unlimited right to Use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any Communications you send to us for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
Use of Website
From time to time, this Website may contain links which will direct you to external web sites or webpages operated by third parties (the “Third Party Sites”). In addition, certain Third Party Sites also may provide links to this Website. Jeffrey Sawyer World Inc does not control and is not responsible or liable for the accuracy, security or reliability of any Third Party Sites or for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such Third Party Sites. Access to any Third Party Sites is at your own risk and Jeffrey Sawyer World Inc will have no liability to you for any loss or damage that you suffer (including, but not limited to, any loss or damage to your computer equipment, hardware or software) arising out of or related to your access or use of, or reliance on, any Third Party Sites and/or their content, or caused by or in connection with any purchase of goods or services available on or through any such Third Party Sites.
Jeffrey Sawyer World Inc takes all reasonable measures necessary to try to ensure that this Website and the content are free from viruses and defects but cannot guarantee that your computer equipment, hardware or software or any data stored or created by your computer equipment, hardware or software (collectively, “Equipment”) will not be damaged, corrupted, lost or otherwise affected if you access or use this Website or any content. Jeffrey Sawyer World Inc recommends that you take all steps necessary to protect your Equipment when using this Website or any Content, such as installing reputable anti-virus software.
We process navigational information about where visitors go on our Website. This information allows us to see which areas of our Website are most visited and helps us improve the quality of your online experience by recognizing and delivering more of the most desired features and services. Additional information, which is not personal data (for example, domain type, browser version, or service provider) may also be processed by us, which will provide us with information regarding the general use of our Website.
If you complete a general “Contact Us” form on our Website (for example, to comment on or ask questions about our merchandise), we may process your name, email address, and any information that you provide in the text of your message.
Sign up for mailing list
If you sign up for our mailing list (i.e., ‘Newsletter’), you will be asked to provide your email address and your consent to the processing of your personal data. Signing up for our mailing list enables you to receive information about products that we provide via email.
Creating an account
Online visitors are given the opportunity to create an account on our Website. Creating an account allows visitors to create their wish list, and enjoy “quick checkouts” by having us automatically enter their billing address and preferred shipping information. Creating an account requires you to enter your email address and to create a password, and allows you to provide your name, postal address, and telephone number. By doing so, you consent to the processing of your personal data.
Purchase at the online store
If you purchase merchandise through our Website, we will process your personal data for this purpose (i.e., name, billing and shipping address information, email address, telephone number, and payment card information), as well as information about your purchases on our Website, which we may combine with your store purchase information.
Using information we collect
We process the information collected through our Website according to applicable privacy law and for the following purposes:
- To understand your needs and preferences, and develop, market, sell or provide products and services, and possibly to conduct surveys, research, and evaluations.
- To complete your transaction for our merchandise or process your return or exchange.
- To manage and develop our business and operations and those of our affiliated companies, administer accounts that you have set up with us and/or collect and process payments made by you to us.
- To detect, and protect us, our affiliates and other third parties against negligence, fraud, theft and other illegal activities, and to audit compliance with our and their internal policies.
- To conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks in which the personal information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information.
- To confirm addresses that you provide on the site, and that may be shared with an address verification vendor for accuracy, and which the vendor may keep on file.
- To update your address book information maintained in your online account.
- To comply with administrative, tax, investigative or other audit requirements or any other legal or regulatory disclosure requirements.
- As permitted under any applicable laws, rules, and regulations in connection with our supply of goods and services to you.
- As permitted by applicable laws, rules, and regulations, and to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements.
Information we share with third parties
- We do not sell, or grant rights to third parties to process your email address. Please note, if you request to be removed from our email marketing list you may still receive email confirmations from us regarding any orders placed by you on our Website.
- We do not sell or grant rights to third parties to process your postal address.
- Please be aware that we may appoint third parties to provide services to us or on our behalf, such as fulfilling orders (including, but not limited to, processing payments, providing fraud prevention services, and verifying addresses), providing electronic online investor information, monitoring site activity, conducting credit reference checks, serving site content (including a site search feature), organising information, conducting surveys, evaluating potential models, and administering emails, sweepstakes or contests. Such third parties may have access to your personal data to provide services to Jeffrey Sawyer World Inc . These third parties may processes personal data for Jeffrey Sawyer World Inc , without coming under the direct authority of Jeffrey Sawyer World Inc , but may not process your information for any other purpose.
Sharing information within our group
- We may disclose the information that you provide to us (including, without limitation, your personal data) to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and the subsidiaries of our holding company.
- In case a transfer may take place to countries outside your area whose laws may not afford the same level of protection to your personal information. We will therefore ensure – where necessary – that all adequate safeguards are in place and that all applicable laws and regulations are complied with in connection with such transfer.
- We may from time to time process your personal information to send you marketing emails about our products, in this case your prior consent is required. These emails may contain features that help us make sure you received and were able to open the message.
- You may opt out of receiving such marketing email messages at any time, free of charge, by following the instructions in any marketing communication.
Storage of information
All of the information that you provide to us is sent directly to us in Switzerland. We store and process your personal data and any other information that we collect from you in Switzerland. Our third party service providers, as they may be from time to time, who provide order delivery, payment processing, website monitoring, fraud prevention, address verification, and/or email delivery services to us may also store and process your personal data. We, and our third party service providers mentioned above, may need to disclose your personal data that we store if required to do so under any applicable laws, rules or regulations.
We use third party service provider(s) to assist us in better understanding the use of our Website. Our service provider(s) will place cookies on the hard drive of your computer and will receive information that we select that will educate us on such things as how visitors navigate around our Website, what products are browsed and general purchasing information. Our service provider(s) analyses this information and provides us with aggregate reports. The information and analysis provided by our service provider(s) will be used to assist us in better understanding our visitors’ interests in our Website and how to better serve those interests. The information collected by our service provider(s) may be linked to and combined with information that we collect about you while you are visiting our Website. Our service provider(s) is/are contractually restricted from using information they receive from our site other than to assist us.
If you do not wish to receive emails from us, please send a note to email@example.com to unsubscribe from receiving our emails. Please note, if you request to be removed from our email marketing list, you may still receive email confirmations from us regarding any orders placed on our Website.
If you do not wish to receive marketing materials from us via regular postal mail, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us to remove you from our postal mailing list, including the postal address you wish to have removed.
If you would like to deactivate our ability to analyze your anonymous browsing and purchase behavior through the use of this service you may deactivate the setting on your web browser which allows you to accept cookies. However, if you choose to do this, you will be unable to use certain features of and services offered on our Website, including making purchases from our online store.
Privacy of children on our web site
Our Website is not directed at children under the age of 18, and no one under the age of 18 should provide personal data on our Website and/or create an account.
For your convenience and enjoyment, our Website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties (“Third Party Sites”). We do not monitor and are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Third Party Sites. We would urge you to review the privacy policies of each Third Party Site to ensure that you are comfortable with the privacy policies and practices.
We limit the number of employees that have access to the databases that contain personal information, and our employees are advised of the importance of confidentiality.
If you have any questions, please contact us at:
Jeffrey Sawyer World Inc
PH15 - 155 Dalhousie ST
Toronto, ON, M5B 2P7
SEVENFRIDAY® is a brand founded, developed, based and managed in Toronto, Canada.